- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: LIFG
East-West Standoff over Syria and Iran: Explosive Diplomacy and Brinkmanship at the Brink of World War III. (Video Reader Edition)
East-West Standoff over Syria and Iran: Explosive Diplomacy and Brinkmanship at the Brink of World War III. The systematic Manufacturing of War, challenging Russia and China in Race for either Global Full Spectrum Dominance or Global Full Spectrum Devastation. A … Continue reading
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria.
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria. Christof Lehmann – Last year nsnbc reported that a reliable Palestinian Intelligence Source in … Continue reading
LINK TO UPDATED VERSION. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. Yesterday, on 19 March 2012, Amnesty International was calling on NATO to “investigate the killing of dozens of civilians during it`s air campaign last year and to provide reparations to the … Continue reading
Homs – The Director of the al-Alam TV, Hosein Mortada, reports that the a Syrian Army military operation in Homs resulted in the surrender of 200 armed Syrians and the further arrest of 300 armed men, including citizens from Libya … Continue reading
By Martin Iqbal – Empirestrikesblack On 31st May 2010, armed Israeli terrorists committed a heinous act of violence that sent shockwaves around the world. It stunned those not familiar with Israel’s history of terrorism, hatred, bloodshed and murder. Others however, … Continue reading
A true axis of evil is geographically spanning from the Pentagon, via Europe, Turkey, Palestine and Hamas, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, all the way to Iraq, Iran, Georgia, Chechnya, Afghanista, Pakistan and Bangladesh. In temporal terms it is an axis … Continue reading