- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Palestinian Fractions
Hamas declares “Gaza, a liberated zone”
Hamas declares “Gaza, a liberated zone” What makes Hamas consider declaring the Gaza Strip a liberated zone? By Motassem Hamadeh via DFLP – Military speaking, the enclave is still under a comprehensive Israeli blockade, and Israel still occupies a border … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Blockade on Gaza, DFLP, Gaza, Gaza Liberated Zone, gaza strip, global security, Hamas, Hanniya, islamic caliphate, Ismael Hanniya, ismail haniya, israeli blockade, Middle East, Motassem hamadeh, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestinian Emirate Gaza, Palestinian Fractions, Politics 3 Comments
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues.
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues. Today Press TV quotes a “Palestinian official who spoke on the condition of anonymity”, who told that the murder of one of the the deputies of former Hamas senior Hamas commander Mahmud al-Mabhuh, … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, World Tagged al Mabhuh, assassination, belhadj, christof lehmann, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, freedom flotilla, Gaza Emirate, gaza Freedom Flotilla, gaza strip, Ghannaja, Hamas, mavi marmara, Middle East, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestinian Fractions, Palestinian Unity, Politics, Qatar, Religion, war on syria 9 Comments
Hawatmeh reveals that some Palestinian and regional parties disable the reconciliation and encourage the division
Hawatmeh reveals that some Palestinian and regional parties disable the reconciliation and encourage the division. Interview – In an interview with Al-Quds newspaper (23 May 2012), Nayef Hawatmeh, secretary general of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, revealed … Continue reading
Palestine: The Al-Aqsa Brigades To Unify Its Ranks
The Al-Aqsa Brigades, the armed wing of Fateh movement, stated that all of its military branches will be united under one umbrella, adding that all efforts for this unity have been concluded and the final touches of the agreement are … Continue reading
43th Anniversary of the DFLP Commemorated in Cuba
By Juan Dufflar Amel – DFLP – Palestinians are condemning Israel´s genocidal policy and calling for unity and reconciliation of all the forces fighting for the national liberation. “Since its foundation on February 22, 1969, the Democratic Front for the … Continue reading
Was the Gaza Flotilla Massacre a Turkish-Israeli False Flag and Precursor to the War on Syria?
By Martin Iqbal – Empirestrikesblack On 31st May 2010, armed Israeli terrorists committed a heinous act of violence that sent shockwaves around the world. It stunned those not familiar with Israel’s history of terrorism, hatred, bloodshed and murder. Others however, … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, belhadj, christof lehmann, Covert Operations, empirestrikesblack, Erdogan, Flotilla Killings, Free Gaza, Free Syrian Army, Gaza Flotilla, global security, Hamas, Iran, Israel, LIFG, Martin Iqbal, mavi marmara, Middle East, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nato covert operations, nsnbc, Palestine, Palestinian Fractions, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Terrorism, Turkey, war crimes, war on syria 22 Comments