- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: R. Tayyip Erdogan
GLADIO, Bin Laden to Erdogan, Belhadj and Hamas: Mossad´s and NATO´s Dirty Underwear 2012.
A true axis of evil is geographically spanning from the Pentagon, via Europe, Turkey, Palestine and Hamas, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, all the way to Iraq, Iran, Georgia, Chechnya, Afghanista, Pakistan and Bangladesh. In temporal terms it is an axis … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged 9/11, abdelhakim belhadj, Afghanstan, Al Qaeda, As Saika, assassination, belhadj, Bosnia, Brzezinsky, China, christof lehmann, Covert war, damascus, Denmark, DFLP, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Erdogan, False flag, Fatah, Free Syrian Army, Gladio, Hamas, Hezbollah, Israel, Jordan, Khaled Mashal, kla, Kosovo, lars løkke rasmussen, Libya, libyan islamic fighting group, LIFG, Mashal, mavi marmara, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, NATO covert war, nato intelligence, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Pakistan, PFLP, Qatar, R. Tayyip Erdogan, Rasmussen, Russia, serbia, Stay Behind, Syria, taliban, Terrorism, Tripoli military counsel, Turkey, UCK, war on libya, war on syria, Yugoslavia, zionism 15 Comments