- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: war on libya
Clinton´s Hilarious Blowjob
Clinton´s Hilarious Blow-Job (Political Satire) Why is it, that every time a member of the Clinton family has one of the highest offices in US politics, that the syllable “blow” appears more often than usual in the language of the … Continue reading
Posted in Northern America, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, Bengazi, christof lehmann, hillary rodham clinton, Hillary´s Blow-Back, Hillary´s Blow-Job, Libya, Middle East, monica levinsky, nsnbc, Politics, president william jefferson clinton, state sponsored terrorism, Terrorism, war on libya, war on syria Leave a comment
Protect African territorial integrity: President
Protect African territorial integrity: President Caesar Zvayi recently in ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia – The Herald – Zimbabwe PRESIDENT Mugabe has urged African countries to pursue African solutions to African problems and, where they fall short, to resort to the UN … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, Politics Tagged 19th Ordinary Session of the African Union, addis ababa ethiopia, Addis Abeba, african union, African Unity, Anti-Imperialism, colonel muammar gaddafi, Interventionalism, Libya, Morocco, muammar gaddafi, NATO, NATO in Africa, neo-colonialism, pan-african, Politics, Robert Mugabe, Saharawi, UN Resolution 1973, United Nations, UNSC, war on libya Leave a comment
SYRIA: Imperial Arrogance Spells Fatal Over-reach for the US and Western Allies
SYRIA: Imperial Arrogance Spells Fatal Over-reach for the US and Western Allies The United States and its Western allies are behaving increasingly like the doomed emperors of the late Roman Empire By Finian Cunningham. – The United States and its … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Northern America, Opinion, Politics Tagged Decadence, Finian Cunningham, global research, global security, hillary rodham clinton, imperial arrogance, imperialism, late roman empire, Libya, Middle East, NATO, nsnbc, Politics, Rule by Proxy, the 4th media, war on libya, war on syria 1 Comment
How the Arab Spring was sapped dry.
How the Arab Spring was sapped dry. By Ismael Hossein-zadeh. Within the first few months of 2011, the United States and its allies lost three loyal “friends”: Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, Zine el-Abbidine Ben Ali in Tunisia and Saad Hariri … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged christof lehmann, Geo-Politics, global security, hosni mubarak, imperialism, Ismael Hossein-zadeh, Libya, Middle East, Modo-Colonialism, nsnbc, Politics, Post-modern coup de etat, Saad Hariri, us imperialism, war on libya, war on syria Leave a comment
Amnesty and the NATO Cover-Up of War Crimes in Libya.
LINK TO UPDATED VERSION. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. Yesterday, on 19 March 2012, Amnesty International was calling on NATO to “investigate the killing of dozens of civilians during it`s air campaign last year and to provide reparations to the … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Africa, Al Qaeda, amnesty international, belhadj, christof lehmann, Colonialism, command responsibility, Dr. Christof Lehmann, ethnic cleansing, genocide, Human Rights, human rights organization, ICC, imperialism, Libya, LIFG, Modo-Colonialism, NATO, nato propaganda, nato war crimes, nobel peace price, nsnbc, Politics, Tawergha, Tripoli, UN, UNSC, war on libya 2 Comments