- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
Syria refers Terrorism to U.N. Security Council.
Syria refers Terrorism to U.N. Security Council. SANA – nsnbc. On Thursday the Syrian Foreign and Expatriates Ministry addressed two identical letters to the President of the Security Council and the UN Secretary General Ban Kyi-moon. The letters contained evidence … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, World Tagged Ban Kyi-Moon, global security, leon panetta, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, Qatar, SANA, Saudi Arabia, Saudi military weapons to terrorists in Syria, state sponsored terrorism, Syrian Foreign Ministry, Turkey, UN secretary general, un security council, United Nations, US sponsoring of terrorism, war on terror, weapons deliveries to terrorist organizations 3 Comments
U.S. release of annual report on religious freedom unimaginative, counterproductive
U.S. release of annual report on religious freedom unimaginative, counterproductive WASHINGTON, July 30 (Xinhua) — The U.S. government on Monday released the 2011 Report on International Religious Freedom, continuing a notorious practice of blatantly interfering in the internal affairs of … Continue reading
Al-Jaafari calls UN General Assembly Resolution on Syria Hysteric and Misleading.
Al-Jaafari calls UN General Assembly Resolution on Syria Hysteric and Misleading. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Bashar al-Jaafari responded to the General Assembly´s Resolution on Syria by calling it hysteric and misleading. The … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged Al-Jaafari, christof lehmann, Civil Liberties, conflict, conflict resolution, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, general assembly, Human Rights, Hypocrisy, illegal intervention, international law, international legitimacy, interventionism, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, National Sovereignty, nsnbc, Politics, Saudi Arabia, settlement of disputes, six point plan, state sponsored terrorism, Syria Resolutuin, Syrian UN Ambassador, Terrorism, Tyranny, UN, UN Ambassador, United Nations, war on syria 2 Comments
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions
Syria´s Foreign and Expatriates Ministry: Some States’ Support to Terrorism in Syria Contradicts with Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Resolutions In a letter sent to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and the Chairman of the UN Security Council on the support provided by … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics Tagged Al Qaeda, Annan, anti terrorism operations, Arab League, CIA in Syria, counter-insurgency, Israel, Middle East, Mossad in Syria, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Politics, Resolutions against Terrorism, salafists, Saudi Arabia, Security Council, six point plan, state sponsored terrorism, Syrian Foreign and Expatriates Ministry, Syriaonline, Turkish Intelligence in Syria, UAE, UN, unconventional warfare, United Nations, UNSC, US state department, us treasury department, war on syria 1 Comment
A sinister development: Saudi Arabia reaches for nukes
A sinister development: Saudi Arabia reaches for nukes. There is a sinister development. It is reported that Saudi Arabia – a feudal and unstable state – is trying to buy nuclear weapons from Pakistan. It is almost certain that the … Continue reading