- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Europe
The Independent Kosovo: Gangland Spills Savagery Worldwide (II) Part 1 By Anna Filmonova – (Strategic Culture Foundation) – A feature common to the serial outbreaks of unrest in the course of the Arab Spring and the conflicts in the post-Yugoslavian … Continue reading
Independent Kosovo, A Pathological Criminal Case of Global Scope (I) (Part 2 )The Western power centers use the «Republic of Kosovo» as a testing ground for working out the ways to create a quasi-state that could be defined as an … Continue reading
Scotland: NATO-Powered Independence? No Thanks By Ian Bell – Stop NATO – Among those who can contemplate mass slaughter, the euphemism is sometimes the deadliest weapon of all. It can be launched without warning, as if from a clear sky, and … Continue reading
Debate Continues Over China’s Role in Africa Leading African analyst says Beijing is doing good work on the continent By Abayomi Azikiwe Editor, Pan-African News Wire A recent op-ed piece in the New York Times by Dambisa Moyo takes a … Continue reading
NATO`s 25th Summit in Chicago in Preparation of Global Full Spectrum Dominance, Interventionism, Possible Preparations for A Regional War Directed against Russia and China, and Developments in Global Security.
By Christof Lehmann, nsnbc –NATO and Chicago prepare for NATO`s 25th Summit while a 17 nations war games exercise is planned in northern Jordan, near the Syrian border. Russian President Vladimir Putin has called US President Obama and declared that … Continue reading