- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: nato covert operations
Was the Gaza Flotilla Massacre a Turkish-Israeli False Flag and Precursor to the War on Syria?
By Martin Iqbal – Empirestrikesblack On 31st May 2010, armed Israeli terrorists committed a heinous act of violence that sent shockwaves around the world. It stunned those not familiar with Israel’s history of terrorism, hatred, bloodshed and murder. Others however, … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, belhadj, christof lehmann, Covert Operations, empirestrikesblack, Erdogan, Flotilla Killings, Free Gaza, Free Syrian Army, Gaza Flotilla, global security, Hamas, Iran, Israel, LIFG, Martin Iqbal, mavi marmara, Middle East, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nato covert operations, nsnbc, Palestine, Palestinian Fractions, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Terrorism, Turkey, war crimes, war on syria 22 Comments
Lockerbie Libya Syria; Who To Frame Next
New evidence in the Pan Am 103 bombing over Lockerbie is clearing the name of Abdelbaset Al Megrahi, who was convicted and sentenced during the Camp Zeist Trial. As many intelligence experts have suggested for years, the evidence is leading … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, Editorial, Europe, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged abdelbaset megrahi, Ahmad Jibril, andrew fulton, Arab Spring, Arab Summer, bomb in pan am 103, camp zeist, christof lehmann, CIA, Damaskus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, edwin bollier, false evidence, false evidence in lockerbie, False flag, flight 103, former cia, former mi6, Free Megrahi, Ghadafi, justice for megrahi, locjerbie scotland, Lockerbie Libya Syria; Who To Frame Next, Lockerbie trial, MST-13, MST-13 timer, nato attack on syria, nato covert operations, new evidence in lockerbie, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, over lockerbie, Pan Am 103, PFLP, PFLP-GC, planted evidence in lockerbie, reopen lockerbie, Syria, Tripoli, us plans to attack syria 10 Comments