- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mossad
The Push to Ignite a Turkish Civil War Through a Syrian Quagmire By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya (Strategic Culture Foundation) -Turkey itself is a major target for destabilization, upheaval, and finally balkanization through its participation in the US-led siege against Syria. … Continue reading
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues. Today Press TV quotes a “Palestinian official who spoke on the condition of anonymity”, who told that the murder of one of the the deputies of former Hamas senior Hamas commander Mahmud al-Mabhuh, … Continue reading
Hamas Grad Attack on Israel – Are Muslim Brotherhood and Mossad Positioning Hamas for “Palestinian Spring” and Aiding M.B. Election Bet in Egypt ?
Hamas Grad Attack on Israel – Are Muslim Brotherhood and Mossad Positioning Hamas for “Palestinian Spring” and Aiding M.B. Election Bet in Egypt ? When analyzing Middle East Issues where the Israeli Intelligence Service Mossad is involved it is worthwhile … Continue reading
By Julie Lévesque – A report published in The Sunday Times on March 25 suggests that “Israel is using a permanent base in Iraqi Kurdistan to launch cross-border intelligence missions in an attempt to find ‘smoking gun’ evidence that Iran is building … Continue reading
By Christof Lehmann – Editorial Encirclement – One of the Russian preconditions for the re-unification of Eastern and Western Germany was, that NATO would not station any troops in Eastern Germany, any of the former Soviet Republics, and former Warsaw … Continue reading
ANOTHER PRETEXT TO WAGE WAR? Fingerprints of False Flags Against Iran: Thailand, India, Georgia Terror Blasts
By Finian Cunningham – Centre for Research on Globalization – via The 4Th Media Have American and Israeli efforts to pin international terrorism on Iran just gone global? A series of bomb attacks apparently on Israeli diplomats in India and … Continue reading
Jihadists are flocking to Syria from neighboring Iraq and weaponry is being sent across the border to support anti-Assad movement in the country, Iraqi Deputy Interior Minister Adnan al-Assadi has announced. In his interview to AFP news agency, Adnan al-Assadi … Continue reading