- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Fatah
Hamas, the Architecture of Treason on Syria, Iran and Palestine.
On Sunday 5 February 2012 the final representative of Hamas, Imad al-Amadi left Syria and returned to Gaza, from where he was exiled by Israel in 1991. The decision was according to Hamas based on “the Syrian governments crackdowns on … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Politics, World Tagged al-Jamaa al-Islamiya, Arab Spring, belhadj, christof lehmann, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, False flag, Fatah, Gaza, global security, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Israel, Lebanon, mavi marmara, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestine, Palestinian Solution, PFLP, Qatar, Saudi Arabi, Syria, Turkey, war on iran, war on syria, West Bank, zionism 18 Comments
GLADIO, Bin Laden to Erdogan, Belhadj and Hamas: Mossad´s and NATO´s Dirty Underwear 2012.
A true axis of evil is geographically spanning from the Pentagon, via Europe, Turkey, Palestine and Hamas, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, all the way to Iraq, Iran, Georgia, Chechnya, Afghanista, Pakistan and Bangladesh. In temporal terms it is an axis … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged 9/11, abdelhakim belhadj, Afghanstan, Al Qaeda, As Saika, assassination, belhadj, Bosnia, Brzezinsky, China, christof lehmann, Covert war, damascus, Denmark, DFLP, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Erdogan, False flag, Fatah, Free Syrian Army, Gladio, Hamas, Hezbollah, Israel, Jordan, Khaled Mashal, kla, Kosovo, lars løkke rasmussen, Libya, libyan islamic fighting group, LIFG, Mashal, mavi marmara, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, NATO covert war, nato intelligence, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Pakistan, PFLP, Qatar, R. Tayyip Erdogan, Rasmussen, Russia, serbia, Stay Behind, Syria, taliban, Terrorism, Tripoli military counsel, Turkey, UCK, war on libya, war on syria, Yugoslavia, zionism 15 Comments
Israel’s Refusal to Present Borders with Palestinian State Marks End of Talks
By Saed Bannoura – IMEMC The recent talks between Israeli and Palestinian negotiators have reached a standstill, with the Israeli negotiators refusing to present borders between Israel and a future Palestinian state. With the deadline set for Thursday January 26 … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Amman, Fatah, IMEMC, international law, Israel, Jordan, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, oslo accords, PA, Palestine, PLO, Saed Bannoura, Settlements, war crimes Leave a comment
Settlement Construction Causing the Slow Demise of the Two-State Solution
By William Gibson – IMEMC A tour of several European Capitals by the Palestinian President has given several politicians a sterner voice. This is welcome at a time when the two-state solution is steadily slipping through the fingers of the … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Politics Tagged cameron, Clegg, E.U., Fatah, global security, IMEMC, Israel, Israeli Settlements, Mahmoud Abbas, Middle East, middle east conflict, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, P.A., Palestine, Road Map, Settlements, war crimes Leave a comment