- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Syrian Referendum
Friends of Syria – With such good Friends, who needs any Enemies.
Tomorrow the People of Syria are meant to vote in a referendum for a new Constitution, that enshrines plurality, democracy, human rights, gender equality, protection of ethnic and religious minorities, and a Syria that identifies itself as an Arab State … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Opinion Tagged belhadj, christof lehmann, Clinton, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Friends of Syria, Golan Highs, Hillary Clinton, Middle East, middle east conflict, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, special forces, Syria, Syrian Constitution, Syrian Opposition, Syrian Referendum, TUNISIA, Turkey, war on syria 7 Comments
Syria Breaking News 18.02.2012
Homs – The Director of the al-Alam TV, Hosein Mortada, reports that the a Syrian Army military operation in Homs resulted in the surrender of 200 armed Syrians and the further arrest of 300 armed men, including citizens from Libya … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged belhadj, Breaking News, christof lehmann, global security, Homs, insurgency, LIFG, Middle East, NATO, NATO mercenaries, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, subversion, Syria, Syrian Referendum, war on syria 1 Comment