- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: ICC
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black. Radio Show about problems with International Law vs. Real Politic and the International Criminal Court. From Yugoslavia to Syria, with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
Französische Afrika Politik schadet afrikanischen und europäischen Volkswirtschaften. Afrika zur Ader lassen und Frankreich mästen. Das Gesicht des Französischen Modo-Kolonialismus.
Französische Afrika Politik schadet afrikanischen und europäischen Volkswirtschaften. Afrika zur Ader lassen und Frankreich mästen. – Das Gesicht des Französischen Modo-Kolonialismus. English —Von Dr. Christof Lehmann. Seitdem die ehemaligen französischen Kolonien in Westafrika ihre Unabhängigkeit erlangten sind die fünfzehn Länder in … Continue reading
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes.
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes. By Christof Lehmann – Wednesday morning the renown journalist Maya Naser was shot dead by a sniper while he was reporting from the scene … Continue reading
Is The Non-Aligned Movement Relevant? Manuel Ochsenreiter “ZUERST” interviews Christof Lehmann Dr. Lehmann, the well established German media have largely ignored the NAM-Summit – only the diplomatic rawl between the Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi and the Syrian Delegation was considered … Continue reading
The Independent Kosovo: Gangland Spills Savagery Worldwide (II) Part 1 By Anna Filmonova – (Strategic Culture Foundation) – A feature common to the serial outbreaks of unrest in the course of the Arab Spring and the conflicts in the post-Yugoslavian … Continue reading
NAM Movement Summit Closes with 680 Points Statement but Results Pertaining Syria Doubtful. Today the Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Tehran will be wrapped up with a statement that contains 680 clauses. Pertinent questions about the abuse of the … Continue reading
DRC and ICC: New Developments Christopher Black , Alex Mezyaev – Strategic Culture Foundation. On 17th August 2012 counsel (1) for several Rwandan and Congolese (DRC) political and civil organizations, (2) delivered a complaint to the Prosecutor of the … Continue reading