- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: freedom flotilla
Turkey – Triple Split over Syria.
Turkey – Triple Split over Syria. After a period of surprising calm over Turkey´s active role in the covert war on Syria, the downing of a Turkish military over Syrian territory by a Syrian anti-aircraft machine gunner has finally ignited … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Politics Tagged CHP, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Erdogan, freedom flotilla, global security, Hürriyet, Israel, Kurdish Minority, kurdistan, Kılıçdaroğlu, mavi marmara, Middle East, Middle East War, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, PKK, Politics, PYD, Republican People´s Party of Turkey, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Turkey, Turkish Opposition Party, Turkish Spring, war on syria 4 Comments
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues.
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues. Today Press TV quotes a “Palestinian official who spoke on the condition of anonymity”, who told that the murder of one of the the deputies of former Hamas senior Hamas commander Mahmud al-Mabhuh, … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, World Tagged al Mabhuh, assassination, belhadj, christof lehmann, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, freedom flotilla, Gaza Emirate, gaza Freedom Flotilla, gaza strip, Ghannaja, Hamas, mavi marmara, Middle East, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestinian Fractions, Palestinian Unity, Politics, Qatar, Religion, war on syria 9 Comments
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria.
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria. Christof Lehmann – Last year nsnbc reported that a reliable Palestinian Intelligence Source in … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News, World Tagged air force intelligence, Al Qaeda, Arab Spring, belhadj, christof lehmann, Covert war, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Erdogan, False flag, Flotilla Killings, freedom flotilla, Gaza, Gaza Flotilla, global security, international terrorism, Israel, LIFG, military aggression, MISO, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Politics, PSYOP, state sponsored terrorism, Tripoli Military Council, Turkey, war crimes, war on syria 2 Comments
Turkey severs all Diplomatic, Military and Economic Ties to Israel on Gaza Flotilla Killings.
Following the recent severing of diplomatic and some economic ties to Israel on the not forthcoming Israeli apology for the killing of nine Turkish citizens on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla vessel Mavi Marmara, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan declared on Tuesday, … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics Tagged Ataturk, diplomatic, diplomatic ties, Erdogan, EU, freedom flotilla, Gaza Flotilla, Iran, Israel, Israeli, Kurd, kurdistan, massacre, MI6, military cooperation, military partnership, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, Palestinian, Prim minister, Syria, ties, Turkey, Turkey severs, U.N., UN, USA 5 Comments