- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Gaza Flotilla
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria.
Turkey Indictment of Israel over Gaza Flotilla Killings of Nine Turks covering up for Turkey / Israel Co-operation in Murders and Preparations of War on Syria. Christof Lehmann – Last year nsnbc reported that a reliable Palestinian Intelligence Source in … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News, World Tagged air force intelligence, Al Qaeda, Arab Spring, belhadj, christof lehmann, Covert war, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Erdogan, False flag, Flotilla Killings, freedom flotilla, Gaza, Gaza Flotilla, global security, international terrorism, Israel, LIFG, military aggression, MISO, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Politics, PSYOP, state sponsored terrorism, Tripoli Military Council, Turkey, war crimes, war on syria 2 Comments
Was the Gaza Flotilla Massacre a Turkish-Israeli False Flag and Precursor to the War on Syria?
By Martin Iqbal – Empirestrikesblack On 31st May 2010, armed Israeli terrorists committed a heinous act of violence that sent shockwaves around the world. It stunned those not familiar with Israel’s history of terrorism, hatred, bloodshed and murder. Others however, … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, belhadj, christof lehmann, Covert Operations, empirestrikesblack, Erdogan, Flotilla Killings, Free Gaza, Free Syrian Army, Gaza Flotilla, global security, Hamas, Iran, Israel, LIFG, Martin Iqbal, mavi marmara, Middle East, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nato covert operations, nsnbc, Palestine, Palestinian Fractions, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Terrorism, Turkey, war crimes, war on syria 22 Comments
Tayyip Erdogan expected to visit three Arab Countries after Fallout with Israel.
Turkey´s P.M. R. Tayyip Erdogan is expected to visit Egypt, Libya, and Tunesia after fallout with Israel. During his visit to Egypt Erdogan may make a surprise visit to Gaza, a move that has explosive potential. … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics Tagged christof lehmann, Egypt, Erdogan, Gaza, Gaza Flotilla, Israel, Libya, Middle East, Nasser, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc/nsnbc, Pan Arabism, Syria, Tayyip Erdogan, Tayyip Erdogan expected to visit, Tunesia, Turkey severs 1 Comment
Turkey severs all Diplomatic, Military and Economic Ties to Israel on Gaza Flotilla Killings.
Following the recent severing of diplomatic and some economic ties to Israel on the not forthcoming Israeli apology for the killing of nine Turkish citizens on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla vessel Mavi Marmara, Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan declared on Tuesday, … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics Tagged Ataturk, diplomatic, diplomatic ties, Erdogan, EU, freedom flotilla, Gaza Flotilla, Iran, Israel, Israeli, Kurd, kurdistan, massacre, MI6, military cooperation, military partnership, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, Palestinian, Prim minister, Syria, ties, Turkey, Turkey severs, U.N., UN, USA 5 Comments