- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Humanitarian Intervention
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black. Radio Show about problems with International Law vs. Real Politic and the International Criminal Court. From Yugoslavia to Syria, with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
Posted in Geo-Politics, World Tagged Chris Black, Christopher Black, From Yugoslavia to Syria, Human Rights, Humanitarian Intervention, ICC, ICTR, ICTY, International Criminal Court, International Law vs Real Politic, International Lawyer Christopher Black, Milosevic Trial, nsnbc, Ocampo, Ocampo and Syria, paul kagame, Politics, R2P, Rwanda 1 Comment
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention.
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention. Full text of Syrian Foreign Minister al-Moallem’s speech Mr. Vuk Jeremic President of the 67th session of the General Assembly, Excellences, Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics Tagged al Moallem, Al-Moallem at General Assembly, Al-Moallem on neo-colonialism, charter of the united nations, conflict resolution, general assembly, global security, Humanitarian Intervention, international law, Intervention, neo-colonialism, nsnbc, R2P, responsibility to protect, Syrian Foreign Minister Al-Moallem, UN Charter, UNGA, United Nations 3 Comments