- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: international law
Senkaku Purchase Weakened Japan’s Claim to Exclusive Sovereignty. TAIPEI — Japan’s effective nationalization of the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea has opened a Pandora’s box of conflicting sovereignty claims that China’s late paramount leader, Deng Xiaoping, tried in … Continue reading
Interview with Philosopher of Science Dr. James Henry Fetzer. A former Marine Corps officer, James Fetzer has published widely on the theoretical foundations of scientific knowledge, computer science, artificial intelligence, cognitive science, and evolution and mentality. McKnight Professor Emeritus at … Continue reading
Turkey engages in reckless civilian air heist The rogue states conducting a criminal war of aggression against Syria went a step further in their roguery this week with the de facto hijacking of a civilian airliner. It must have been … Continue reading
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity.
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity. The decision of Turkey´s AKP government to allow Turkish military operations beyond the Turkish-Syrian border has been met with massive popular protests. The population of … Continue reading
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention.
Syrian Foreign Minister at U.N. General Assembly. Neo-colonialism under Pretext of Humanitarian Intervention. Full text of Syrian Foreign Minister al-Moallem’s speech Mr. Vuk Jeremic President of the 67th session of the General Assembly, Excellences, Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like … Continue reading