- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: paul kagame
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black. Radio Show about problems with International Law vs. Real Politic and the International Criminal Court. From Yugoslavia to Syria, with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
Posted in Geo-Politics, World Tagged Chris Black, Christopher Black, From Yugoslavia to Syria, Human Rights, Humanitarian Intervention, ICC, ICTR, ICTY, International Criminal Court, International Law vs Real Politic, International Lawyer Christopher Black, Milosevic Trial, nsnbc, Ocampo, Ocampo and Syria, paul kagame, Politics, R2P, Rwanda 1 Comment
DRC and ICC: New Developments
DRC and ICC: New Developments Christopher Black , Alex Mezyaev – Strategic Culture Foundation. On 17th August 2012 counsel (1) for several Rwandan and Congolese (DRC) political and civil organizations, (2) delivered a complaint to the Prosecutor of the … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, World Tagged African Affairs, Alex Mezyaev, Bill Clinton, Christopher Black, DRC, global security, Human Rights, ICC, ICTR, imperialism, M23, michael hourigan, Modo-Colonialism, nsnbc, paul kagame, Politics, RPF, Rwanda Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda Genocide, rwandan army, SCF, Uganda, UNHCR, USAID, war crimes, Zaire 1 Comment
AFRICOM Report: Combating China’s Economic Encroachment (Related Press Release)
AFRICOM Report Combating China’s Economic Encroachment “related press release about charges against Kagame in the ICC, see below” nsnbc editor. As the Obama administration claims to welcome the peaceful rise of China on the world stage, recent policy shifts toward … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Geo-Politics, News Tagged African Resources, AFRICOM, Central Africa, China, conflict, conflict resolution, containment of China, COORDINATING COMMITTEE FDU-INKINGI, Democratic Republic Congo, DRC, EU, global security, Global Trade, Human Rights, Human Rights Organizations, ICC, IMF, Kagame, Lord´s Resistance Army, LRA, Nile Bowie, nsnbc, paul kagame, Politics, Resources, Rwanda, RWANDA NATIONAL CONGRESS, state sponsored terrorism, Terrorism, TPPA, Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement, United Nations, USA, USAFRICOM, vital resources, World Trade Organization, WTO 1 Comment
Another DRC War
Another DRC War Southern Times – Windhoek – Southern Africa could soon have to deal with another major flare-up in the DRC, as tensions with Rwanda heighten. A United Nations report allegedly implicates Rwanda’s President Paul Kagame in funding rebel … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Africa, AFRICOM, Angola, Chad, CNDP, Democratic Republic of Congo, drc war, Gen Alexi Kagame, Gen Charles Kayonga, Gen Emmanuel Ruvusha, global security, Kagame, Laurent Kabila, M23, M23 mutiny, namibia, Navi Pillay, Pan-African Affairs, paul kagame, Politics, president laurent kabila, president paul kagame, RDF, Rwanda, Rwandan Defence Force, Security Council, Southern Times, Uganda, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, UN Report, United Nations, UNSC, us imperialism Leave a comment