- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hussein Mortada wounded
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes.
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes. By Christof Lehmann – Wednesday morning the renown journalist Maya Naser was shot dead by a sniper while he was reporting from the scene … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News Tagged al alam, assassination of Maya Naser, bomb blasts, christof lehmann, Christopher Black, criminal charges against Turkish government, damascus, Erdogan Government war crimes, forced use of non-combatants, FSA, Harun Cakan, Hussein Mortada wounded, ICC, Journalism, journalists in Syria, Maya Naser, Maya Naser killed, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, press tv, Rome Statute, Syrian Radio, targeting of journalists in Syria, Terrorism, Turkey war crimes, Workers´Party Turkey 20 Comments