- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Journalism
Lebanon-Syria: Resistant Youth Forum kicks off in Banyas
Lebanon-Syria: Resistant Youth Forum kicks off in Banyas TARTOUS– The Resistant Youth Forum, organized by Banyas Youth Group, kicked off on Saturday in the city of Banyas, with the participation of political and media figures and representatives of Syrian and … Continue reading
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes.
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes. By Christof Lehmann – Wednesday morning the renown journalist Maya Naser was shot dead by a sniper while he was reporting from the scene … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News Tagged al alam, assassination of Maya Naser, bomb blasts, christof lehmann, Christopher Black, criminal charges against Turkish government, damascus, Erdogan Government war crimes, forced use of non-combatants, FSA, Harun Cakan, Hussein Mortada wounded, ICC, Journalism, journalists in Syria, Maya Naser, Maya Naser killed, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, press tv, Rome Statute, Syrian Radio, targeting of journalists in Syria, Terrorism, Turkey war crimes, Workers´Party Turkey 20 Comments
Occupy Syria interviewed the German Jounalist: Manuel Ochsenreiter
Occupy Syria interviewed the German Jounalist: Manuel Ochsenreiter Q: Whom do you support in Syria and why? A: I am a journalist, not an activist. So, I don´t support any governments or groups in foreign countries, but I report about … Continue reading
When “Wiki Leaks”. Assange Syria Papers:Cover-Up of the Continued Illegal War on Syria.
When “Wiki Leaks”. Assange Syria Papers:Cover-Up of the Continued Illegal War on Syria. By Christof Lehmann – If there was any remaining doubt about whether Julien Assange is a behavior modification victim who is used for selective hang-out operations, for … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Editorial, Middle East, News, World Tagged Al Qaeda, apache helicopter, behavior modification, Childabuse, christof lehmann, CIA, CIA Hang-Out-Operation, Clinton, Cognitive Diversity, Disinformation, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, global security, Intelligence, international terrorism, Journalism, Julien Assange, LSD experiments, Mind Control, MISO, MK Ultra, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nato war crimes, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Politics, psyops, Syria, Syria Papers, Tarpley, The Great White brotherhood of Light, Trojan Horse, war crimes, war on syria, western intelligence, WikiLeaks 4 Comments
British Journalist: Image of Events on the Ground in Syria Is Completely Contrary to Media Depictions
British Journalist: Image of Events on the Ground in Syria Is Completely Contrary to Media Depictions DAMASCUS, (SANA)-The British journalist Lizzie Phelan said the image of events on ground in Syria is completely contrary to what some media try to … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News Tagged conflict, damascus, global security, international law, Journalism, Lizzie Phelan, Media Complicity, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, propaganda, SANA, Syria, war crimes, war on syria Leave a comment