- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: International Criminal Court
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black. Radio Show about problems with International Law vs. Real Politic and the International Criminal Court. From Yugoslavia to Syria, with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
Posted in Geo-Politics, World Tagged Chris Black, Christopher Black, From Yugoslavia to Syria, Human Rights, Humanitarian Intervention, ICC, ICTR, ICTY, International Criminal Court, International Law vs Real Politic, International Lawyer Christopher Black, Milosevic Trial, nsnbc, Ocampo, Ocampo and Syria, paul kagame, Politics, R2P, Rwanda 1 Comment
Special Tribunal for Lebanon Finds Itself Legitimate
Special Tribunal for Lebanon Finds Itself Legitimate Three years after it began its work, the Trial Chamber of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) has ruled that it is legal, and has jurisdiction over the February 2005 assassination of former … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Opinion, World Tagged Al Akhbar, christof lehmann, Fabrication of Evidence, Hariri Trial, Hezbollah, Human Rights, ICC, ICTY, International Criminal Court, international criminal tribunal, international law, Lebanese Sovereignty, Lebanon, Middle East, nsnbc, Perjury in Hariri Trial, Politics, Rafiq Hariri, Saad Hariri, STL Leave a comment
Has Marafa Jump-started The National Conference in Cameroon
Has Marafa Jump-started The National Conference in Cameroon. By Kingsley Sheteh. A Neo-Copernican Review. Is the system of corruption and dictatorship that has held Cameroon to ransom for about three decades about to self-destruct? Could it be that the time has … Continue reading
Ethnic cleansing, genocide, and the Tawergha.
By Human Rights Investigations – Mark Human Rights Investigations has been following the situation of the Tawergha closely and here we draw the information together and find, based on the reports of witnesses, journalists and human rights workers, the situation of … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, News Tagged african union, Crime of Genocide, crimes against humanity, ethnic cleansing, genocide, HRI, Human Rights Investigations, ICC, International Criminal Court, international jurisdiction, Libya, Libyan Genocide, Lynching, Mark, mass graves, mediterranean alliance, NATO, NATO crimes, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Tawergha, UNEP, UNHCR, United Nations Environment program, war crimes 15 Comments