- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Christopher Black
The Obedient Behavior of the ICC – Radioshow with International Lawyer Christopher Black. Radio Show about problems with International Law vs. Real Politic and the International Criminal Court. From Yugoslavia to Syria, with International Lawyer Christopher Black.
France loots Africa, liquidates dissidents This weekend African leaders from the continent’s Francophone countries are gathering for a summit in Kinshasa, capital of the war-torn Democratic Republic of Congo. Topping the guest list is France’s President Francois Hollande. Speaking earlier … Continue reading
Click on Image to enlarge.
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes.
Killing of Journalist Maya Naser in Damascus possibly tied to his investigation into Turkey War Crimes. By Christof Lehmann – Wednesday morning the renown journalist Maya Naser was shot dead by a sniper while he was reporting from the scene … Continue reading
DRC and ICC: New Developments Christopher Black , Alex Mezyaev – Strategic Culture Foundation. On 17th August 2012 counsel (1) for several Rwandan and Congolese (DRC) political and civil organizations, (2) delivered a complaint to the Prosecutor of the … Continue reading
The US/UN/NATO Race for Global Full Spectrum Dominance. (4/4) (Part 1/4) (Part 2/4) (Part 3/4) Christopher Black, James Henry Fetzer, Alex Mezyaev, Christof Lehmann. The South China Sea: How could Soros and the International Crisis Group let a perfectly good … Continue reading
The US/UN/NATO Race for Global Full Spectrum Dominance. (3/4) (Part 1/4) (Part 2/4) (Part 4/4) By Christopher Black, James Henry Fetzer, Alex Mezyaev, Christof Lehmann. Common Denominators in US/NATO Subversion Strategies and the Institutionalization of Irregular Warfare and Subversion. There … Continue reading