- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: zuerst
Is The Non-Aligned Movement Relevant? Manuel Ochsenreiter “ZUERST” interviews Christof Lehmann Dr. Lehmann, the well established German media have largely ignored the NAM-Summit – only the diplomatic rawl between the Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi and the Syrian Delegation was considered … Continue reading
Dispatch from Damascus – Manuel Ochsenreiter about the Situation in Syria. By Manuel Ochsenreiter. – According to the mainstream Western media, a ‘civil war’ is raging in Syria. Campaigning groups like the London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights make extravagant claims … Continue reading