- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Author Archives: nsnbc international
In February 2013 we turned this old blog into the new, daily, international online newspaper nsnbc international. Please visit http://www.nsnbc.me instead. Welcome to your daily independent, nsnbc international – see you there.
David P. Goldman / Spengler, “the world’s most brilliant intelligence service,” discusses in this exclusive interview some of his thoughts on various aspects related to gold. Inter alia, he explains why he supports a commodity price rule for monetary policy … Continue reading
Sydney Kawadza Assistant News Editor The Herald – Zimbabwe. – Zimbabwe is going to a penaltimate poll that will determine its lasting sovereignty, National Security Minister Sydney Sekeramayi has said. Speaking at the burial of liberation war hero Cde Peter … Continue reading
It’s The Interest, Stupid! Why Bankers Rule The World Ellen Brown – In the 2012 edition of Occupy Money released last week, Professor Margrit Kennedy writes that a stunning 35% to 40% of everything we buy goes to interest. This interest goes … Continue reading
Israeli government gives convicted murderer 1.3 million for illegal takeover of Palestinian land Saed Bannoura (IMEMC) An Israeli settler who was released early from a life sentence for killing 3 Palestinians in 1983 has received compensation of 1.3 million NIS … Continue reading
The illusory State of the Empire Pepe Escobar – Barack Obama would never be so crass as to use a State of the Union (SOTU) address to announce an “axis of evil”. No. Double O Bama, equipped with his exclusive … Continue reading
War in Mali: USAFRICOM Targets China F. William Engdahl Part I: Africa’s New Thirty Years’ War? Mali at first glance seems a most unlikely place for the NATO powers, led by a neo-colonialist French government of Socialist President Francois Hollande … Continue reading