- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: National Sovereignty
A Soros-Made “New World Order” Takes Shape at the UN By Wayne Madsen (Strategic Culture Foundation). Major multinational corporations and the financial and non-governmental organization network of George Soros have taken effective control of a number of United Nations functions … Continue reading
Is The Non-Aligned Movement Relevant? Manuel Ochsenreiter “ZUERST” interviews Christof Lehmann Dr. Lehmann, the well established German media have largely ignored the NAM-Summit – only the diplomatic rawl between the Egyptian President Mohammed Mursi and the Syrian Delegation was considered … Continue reading
The attempt to balkanise the Democratic Republic of Congo: A revisionism of the uti possidetis juris principle that is dangerous for Africa By Boyenga Bofala- The idea of a single, peacefully organised sub-region of the Great Lakes and Central Africa … Continue reading
NAM Movement Summit Closes with 680 Points Statement but Results Pertaining Syria Doubtful. Today the Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Tehran will be wrapped up with a statement that contains 680 clauses. Pertinent questions about the abuse of the … Continue reading
The UN under Corporate Control: Increasing Influence of Major Corporations/Business Lobby Groups within the UN
The UN under Corporate Control: Increasing Influence of Major Corporations/Business Lobby Groups within the UN By Julio Gody. Corporate Lobbyists Threaten Democracy Over a month has passed since the United Nations summit on sustainable development concluded in Rio de Janeiro, … Continue reading
Al-Jaafari calls UN General Assembly Resolution on Syria Hysteric and Misleading. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations, Bashar al-Jaafari responded to the General Assembly´s Resolution on Syria by calling it hysteric and misleading. The … Continue reading
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”.
Breaking: Annan Quits: Kofi to Bibi: “Stop Bombing Gaza or Fake Serious Consequences”. Bibi to Kofi: “That was a good one, I haven´t been laughing like this since Sabra and Shatila”. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – The special envoy to … Continue reading