- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: DFLP
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood.
Palestinian Authority pressured by some Arab countries, America and Israel regarding UN bid for Statehood. By Munir Abdel-Rahman (via DFLP ) Nayef Hawatmeh, Secretary-General of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, talked about pressures being practiced on the … Continue reading
Torture under occupation: Destiny or a surmountable obstacle? By Louis Frankentaler – It remains clear to even the most forgiving observer of Israeli behavior that the occupation involves the routine violation of international humanitarian law and international human rights law … Continue reading
Hamas declares “Gaza, a liberated zone” What makes Hamas consider declaring the Gaza Strip a liberated zone? By Motassem Hamadeh via DFLP – Military speaking, the enclave is still under a comprehensive Israeli blockade, and Israel still occupies a border … Continue reading
Palestinian children held in Israeli prisons: Israel continues to violate all the child’s rights consecrated in international law
Palestinian children held in Israeli prisons: Israel continues to violate all the child’s rights consecrated in international law Approximately 700 Palestinian children under the age of 18 from the occupied West Bank are prosecuted every year through Israeli military courts … Continue reading
DFLP calls for addressing the urgent economic and social conditions of the Palestinians in Lebanon The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine held an extended meeting dedicated for discussing the situation of the Palestinians in Lebanon in the light … Continue reading
Palestines UN-Bearable Conditions. A sit-in of the patients of the incurable diseases in Al-Badawi Camp
Palestines UN-Bearable Conditions. A sit-in of the patients of the incurable diseases in Al-Badawi Camp The Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine committee of the right of return and the committee of Patients suffering from incurable diseases carried out … Continue reading