- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Public Committee Against Torture in Israel
Torture under occupation: Destiny or a surmountable obstacle?
Torture under occupation: Destiny or a surmountable obstacle? By Louis Frankentaler – It remains clear to even the most forgiving observer of Israeli behavior that the occupation involves the routine violation of international humanitarian law and international human rights law … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged DFLP, Human Rights, intifada, ISA, Israel, Israel’s Security Agency, Louis Frankentaler, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestine, PCATI, Politics, Public Committee Against Torture in Israel, UN Committee against torture, UN Convention against Torture, zionism 1 Comment