- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Torture
Palestinian children held in Israeli prisons: Israel continues to violate all the child’s rights consecrated in international law
Palestinian children held in Israeli prisons: Israel continues to violate all the child’s rights consecrated in international law Approximately 700 Palestinian children under the age of 18 from the occupied West Bank are prosecuted every year through Israeli military courts … Continue reading
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism.
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism. Interview with retired Lt. General of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service outlines serious problems with respect to International Law and Human Rights.In a recent interview for Voice of Russia, the … Continue reading
UK gov’t authorized ‘war crimes’ in Iraq New explosive revelations show British soldiers have tortured Iraqi civilians who were hooded, strip-naked and assaulted in secret black jails under direct authority of the Ministry of Defense and in blatant violation of … Continue reading
Since 2002, The “Notorious US Human Rights Abuses” (i.e., Tortures) of 169 Young Arabs Continue in Guantanamo
Since 2002, The “Notorious US Human Rights Abuses” (i.e., Tortures) of 169 Young Arabs Continue in Guantanamo Hope Dies at Guantánamo The tragic case of Adnan Farhan Abdul Latif hit a dead end when the US Supreme Court issued an … Continue reading
Palestine: Hunger striker’s administrative detention order renewed in violation of recent agreement Note: Following publication of this press release, Addameer lawyer Fares Ziad phoned after visiting Hadarim prison and confirmed that Hassan Safadi has re-launched his hunger strike and is … Continue reading
I am an anti-semite: because I am telling the truth about the fact that Germany 2012 de facto is still under occupation; under administration by a government that is dependent on the Supreme Allied Command; Governed by a construct that … Continue reading