- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: gaza strip
PCHR Weekly Report: 158 Palestinians killed, including 33 children; 1,000 wounded in last week
PCHR Weekly Report: 158 Palestinians killed, including 33 children; 1,000 wounded in last week In its Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories for the week of 14 -21 Nov. 2012, the Palestinian Center for … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged 1000 Palestinians wounded, 158 Palestinians killed, 33 palestinian children killed, Attack on Gaza, gaza strip, global security, israeli human rights, Israeli war crimes, Middle East, middle east conflict, nsnbc, occupied palestinian territories, PCHR Report, Politics, war crimes 1 Comment
Hamas declares “Gaza, a liberated zone”
Hamas declares “Gaza, a liberated zone” What makes Hamas consider declaring the Gaza Strip a liberated zone? By Motassem Hamadeh via DFLP – Military speaking, the enclave is still under a comprehensive Israeli blockade, and Israel still occupies a border … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Blockade on Gaza, DFLP, Gaza, Gaza Liberated Zone, gaza strip, global security, Hamas, Hanniya, islamic caliphate, Ismael Hanniya, ismail haniya, israeli blockade, Middle East, Motassem hamadeh, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestinian Emirate Gaza, Palestinian Fractions, Politics 3 Comments
Israel´s “Final Solution” for Palestine and Greater Israel.
Israel´s “Final Solution” for Palestine and Greater Israel. After a longer discussion with a Palestinian Intelligence source and analyst who has previously provided the author of this article with reliable information about Palestine related issues, the outlines of what could … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Politics Tagged Arafat, Black September, christof lehmann, Comprehensive Solution for the Middle East, Dr. Christof Lehmann, End of Palestine, gaza strip, global security, Golan Highs, Greater Israel, Hamas, Hashemite Kingdom, israeli occupation forces, Jordan, King Abdullah, Lebanon, Middle East, Middle East Solution, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Obama, Occupation of Palestine, Occupied Syrian Golan, Palestine, Palestine at UN, Palestinian Emirate, palestinian statehood, Palestinian Unity, PLO, Politics, Syria, syrian golan, United Nations, war on syria, West Bank, Yassir Arafat, zionism 20 Comments
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues.
Hamas cleanup operation after 2010 U-Turn continues. Today Press TV quotes a “Palestinian official who spoke on the condition of anonymity”, who told that the murder of one of the the deputies of former Hamas senior Hamas commander Mahmud al-Mabhuh, … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, World Tagged al Mabhuh, assassination, belhadj, christof lehmann, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, freedom flotilla, Gaza Emirate, gaza Freedom Flotilla, gaza strip, Ghannaja, Hamas, mavi marmara, Middle East, Mossad, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestinian Fractions, Palestinian Unity, Politics, Qatar, Religion, war on syria 9 Comments
Life in Palestine under the Israeli Occupation
By Immad Kayyali – Gaza strip is under a complete blockage since more than 8 years, where nothing can move from or into Gaza except through nearly impossible procedures, while some, may find their way through the Egyptian borders. Moreover, … Continue reading