- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Palestine Solidarity
The Necessity of Facing the Truth about Palestine and Israel.
Posted on November 18, 2012 by christoflehmann
The Necessity of Facing the Truth about Palestine and Israel. Christof Lehmann – Regardless which language or culture one studies one will always find a proverb similar to “and the truth shall set you free”. Comparing todays state of affairs … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Middle East | Tagged cast led, christof lehmann, DFLP, Fetah, Genocide on Palestinians, Judas Kiss, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, one state solution, palestine israel conflict, Palestine Solidarity, Palestinian Authority, Palestinian prisoners, Palestinian Resistance, PFLP, PFLP-GC, pillar of cloud, PLO, PLO Executive Committee, Politics, shimon perez, The truth about Palestine and Israel, two state solution, war on syria | 2 Comments