- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Palestinian Child prisoners
Abla Sa´adat; A Palestinian Stateswoman marked by ”Terrorism”.
Abla Sa´adat; A Palestinian Stateswoman marked by ”Terrorism”. By Christof Lehmann – Abla Sa´adat, the Chairwoman of the Palestinian Women Organizations and wife of the Secretary General of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) visited Denmark. I … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Politics Tagged Abla Sa´adat, Ahmad Sa´adat, Arab Spring, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Geneva Convention, Human Rights, israeli prisons, Libetation of Palestine, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, one state solution, oslo accords, Palestinian Child prisoners, Palestinian Children, Palestinian Families, Palestinian prisoners, PFLP, PLO, Politics, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, two state solution, zionism 3 Comments
Palestinian children held in Israeli prisons: Israel continues to violate all the child’s rights consecrated in international law
Palestinian children held in Israeli prisons: Israel continues to violate all the child’s rights consecrated in international law Approximately 700 Palestinian children under the age of 18 from the occupied West Bank are prosecuted every year through Israeli military courts … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Addameer, B’tselem, Child Prisoners, crimes against humanity, DFLP, Human Rights, interrogation procedures, Israel, Israeli Prison Service, Middle East, nsnbc, occupied palestinian territories, Palestina, Palestinian Child prisoners, Palestinian Children, Politics, Torture, UN, UN Committee against torture, UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, war crimes, zionism 3 Comments