- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Genocide on Palestinians
The Necessity of Facing the Truth about Palestine and Israel.
Posted on November 18, 2012 by christoflehmann
The Necessity of Facing the Truth about Palestine and Israel. Christof Lehmann – Regardless which language or culture one studies one will always find a proverb similar to “and the truth shall set you free”. Comparing todays state of affairs … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Middle East | Tagged cast led, christof lehmann, DFLP, Fetah, Genocide on Palestinians, Judas Kiss, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, one state solution, palestine israel conflict, Palestine Solidarity, Palestinian Authority, Palestinian prisoners, Palestinian Resistance, PFLP, PFLP-GC, pillar of cloud, PLO, PLO Executive Committee, Politics, shimon perez, The truth about Palestine and Israel, two state solution, war on syria | 2 Comments
Middle East Master Plan Towards War and Fascism.
Posted on July 13, 2012 by christoflehmann
Middle East Master Plan Towards War and Fascism. Dr. Christof Lehmann – The “Arab Spring” that has swept across Northern African and Middle Eastern nations since early 2011 has elicited two significant developments in international affairs. That NATO has initiated … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Editorial, Geo-Politics, Middle East, World | Tagged Africa, arab fascism, Armament, barak obama, christof lehmann, colonization of africa, damascus, democracy and human rights, DFLP, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Egypt, Erdogan Bahrain, F-15, Fatah, freedom and democracy, Genocide on Palestinians, Geo-Politics, global security, Greater Israel, Hamas, Hariri, HUmanitarian war, international terrorism, Israel, Jumblatt, kurdistan, Lebanon, Leopard Tanks, Libya, Middle East, Military affairs, NATO hegemony, neo-colonialism, new fascism, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, oslo accords, Palestinian Authority, PFLP, Politics, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, state sponsored terrorism, Turkey, war on iran, war on libya, War on Russia and China, war on syria, zionism | 17 Comments