- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Iraq
West unwilling to cooperate with Russia on Syria Russia’s Western partners in the Action Group for Syria have demonstrated unwillingness to help Moscow contribute to a cease-fire in this Middle Eastern country. The planned session of the Action Group for … Continue reading
Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Days that will live in Infamy. Hiroshima and Nagasaki Remind The World About What Happens When Crime Prevails
Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Days that will live in Infamy. Hiroshima and Nagasaki Remind The World About What Happens When Crime Prevails Christof Lehmann – At the beginning at the 20th century, two world-wide military conflicts of previously unheard of brutality, … Continue reading
Doing Dirty Work for the US Military’s Human Rights Abuses: Blackwater (Xe) The Secret US War in Pakistan
Doing Dirty Work for the US Military’s Human Rights Abuses: Blackwater (Xe) The Secret US War in Pakistan According to a bipartisan commission report released to the U.S. Congress in February 2011, the heavy reliance on private security companies in … Continue reading
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism.
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism. Interview with retired Lt. General of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service outlines serious problems with respect to International Law and Human Rights.In a recent interview for Voice of Russia, the … Continue reading
Palestinian refugees calling for help By Laila Ahmad – June 9, 2012 – via DFLP.-Not only have Iraqis suffered from the calamities of the sectarian violence which targeted their security and displaced them from where they are living. This conflict has … Continue reading
UK gov’t authorized ‘war crimes’ in Iraq New explosive revelations show British soldiers have tortured Iraqi civilians who were hooded, strip-naked and assaulted in secret black jails under direct authority of the Ministry of Defense and in blatant violation of … Continue reading