- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Neo-Fascism
Good bye to Pia Kjaersgaard – Farvel til Pia Kjærsgaard
Good bye to Pia Kjaersgaard – Farvel til Pia Kjærsgaard Dear Pia Kjærsgaard. After 28 years in politics and 17 years at the helm of the Danish Peoples Party, the most radical, right wing political party in Denmark, I whole … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, News, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, christof lehmann, Danish peoples Party, Danish Politics, Danmark, Dansk Folkeparti, Dansk Politik, Denmark, Fascism, fascisme, Kjærsgaard, Kjærsgård går, krigsforbryder, lars løkke rasmussen, Neo-Fascism, Neo-Fascisme, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Pia, Pia går, Pia Kjærsgaard, Politics, racism, Racisme, Radical Right, Radikale Højre, taliban, war crimes, war criminals, Xenophobia Leave a comment
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism.
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism. Interview with retired Lt. General of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service outlines serious problems with respect to International Law and Human Rights.In a recent interview for Voice of Russia, the … Continue reading
Posted in Northern America, Politics, World Tagged Abu Ghraib, Afghanistan, Blackwater, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, extraordinary rendition, Fascism, Geneva Convention, Gennady Yevstafiew, Human Rights, human rights violations, Iraq, Military Casualty Figures, Military Code of Conduct, NATO, Neo-Fascism, Northern Transport Network, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Pakistan, POWs, Prisoners of War, private contractors, private military contracters, rendition, Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, Secret Prisons, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Torture, unconventional warfare, US Domestic Politics, US Foreign Politics, US Intelligence services, US Military, Violations of Geneva Convention, Voice of Russia, war on syria 6 Comments