- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Geneva Conventions
Saudi Arabia commits War Crime by Forced Use of Prisoners in Syria Insurgency.
Saudi Arabia commits War Crime by Forced Use of Prisoners in Syria Insurgency. An official and classified Saudi Arabian document reveals that the government of Saudi Arabia releases its most dangerous prisoners who are sentenced to death under the condition … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged christof lehmann, Classified Saudi Document, Geneva Conventions, Jihad of the convicts, Libya, Middle East, nato war crimes, nsnbc, Politics, saudi arabia commits war crimes by forced use of prisoners, Saudi Arabia sends convicts to Syria, Saudi War Crimes, Turkish war crimes, war crimes, wartime rights of civilian and military prisoners 12 Comments
UK gov’t authorized ‘war crimes’ in Iraq
UK gov’t authorized ‘war crimes’ in Iraq New explosive revelations show British soldiers have tortured Iraqi civilians who were hooded, strip-naked and assaulted in secret black jails under direct authority of the Ministry of Defense and in blatant violation of … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged Black Prisons, Black Sites, Cruel and Degrading Punishment, Geneva Conventions, global security, international law, Iraq, Middle East, Ministry of Defense, MoD, nsnbc, Politics, press tv, Rome Statute, Torture, UK, UN Convention against Torture, War Crimes in Iraq Leave a comment