- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Boris Dolgov
West unwilling to cooperate with Russia on Syria
West unwilling to cooperate with Russia on Syria Russia’s Western partners in the Action Group for Syria have demonstrated unwillingness to help Moscow contribute to a cease-fire in this Middle Eastern country. The planned session of the Action Group for … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged Action Group for Syria, Boris Dolgov, China, conflict resolution, EU, global security, Institute for Oriental Studies, Iraq, Kofi Annan, Kuwait, Libya, Middle East, muammar gaddafi, nsnbc, Politics, Qatar, Russia, Russian Academy of Sciences, Syria, Turkey, UN, Voice of Russia, war on syria Leave a comment
Syria Fighting Off Terrorism. Considering a Russian Military Role.
Syria Fighting Off Terrorism. Considering a Russian Military Role. By Boris Dolgov – SCF – The July 18 terrorist attack on the headquarters of the security ministry in Damascus took the lives of several high-ranking Syrian government officials and military … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Al Jazeera, army intelligence, Boris Dolgov, Disinformation, Geo-Politics, global security, Libya, media war on syria, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, Russia, Russian Military Presence in Syria, state sponsored terrorism, Strategic Culture Foundation, Syria, Syrian Opposition, Tartus, Tartus Naval Base, Terrorism Leave a comment