- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Blackwater
Doing Dirty Work for the US Military’s Human Rights Abuses: Blackwater (Xe) The Secret US War in Pakistan
Doing Dirty Work for the US Military’s Human Rights Abuses: Blackwater (Xe) The Secret US War in Pakistan According to a bipartisan commission report released to the U.S. Congress in February 2011, the heavy reliance on private security companies in … Continue reading
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism.
US-Military Use of Privateers Circumvents Geneva Convention and sets Precedence for Institutionalized Neo-Fascism. Interview with retired Lt. General of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service outlines serious problems with respect to International Law and Human Rights.In a recent interview for Voice of Russia, the … Continue reading
US-Military Logic behind Syrian Insurgency. The “Special Forces Unconventional Warfare” manual TC 18 01
In several articles nsnbc has referred to, and published extracts of a US Special Forces Training Manual TC 18-01 nsnbc is here publishing the US Army Manual for Unconventional Warfare in it´s entirety. In previous articles attention was directed to the … Continue reading
by Ralph Lorenz first published in Daily KOZ Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has been stripped of legal immunity for acts of torture against US citizens authorized while he was in office. The 7th Circuit made the ruling … Continue reading
The captured Syrian Insurgent Hayel Hasan al Hammoud, who was arrested in relations to arms transports, murder on police and military personel, and the shooting of peaceful protesters, to stirr up violence against the Syrian Government, implicates former Lebanese Prime … Continue reading