- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Rebels
Libya; Chemical Weapons used against Bani Walid.
After yesterdays initial reports, nsnbc could tonight confirm that NATO as well as NATO lead “rebels use chemical weapons against the people of Bani Walid and Loyal Libyan Soldiers. by Dr. Christof Lehmann September 10, Russia Television,RT, and other sources … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Afgan Fighters, Al Qa´eda, Al Qaeda, Bani Walid, casualties, Chemical Wapons, chemical weapons against bani walid, Chemical weapons depot, CIA, CIRT, civilian casualties, civilian death, Disaster, Ghadafi, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Humanitarian Disaster, Libya, Massacres, Mustard Gas, NATO uses chemical wapons, NATO uses chemical weapons in Bani Walid, nsnbc, nsnbc/nsnbc, Nuremberg Crimes, Rebels, Sirte, war crimes 4 Comments
Brief Libya Update: Sirte – Bani Walid
Ghadafi loyalists in Sirte and Bani Walid pounded by NATO Bombs while holding rebels and mercenaries land onslaught at bay. A brief update. Dr. Christof Lehmann Troops loyal to Muammar Ghadafi and armed people are holding the rebel and mercenary … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged airraids, Bani Walid, bombing, casualties, christof lehmann, CIRT, civilian casualties, crimes, Ghadafi, Libya, massacre, Massacres, NATO, nsnbc, Nuremberg Crimes, propaganda, Rebels, Sirte, TNC, Tuareg, war crimes, Warfallah, www.nsnbc.wordpress.com 2 Comments
The Awfull Truth of Libya.
While the world leading nations endorse Libya´s TNC, with promises of singing tomorrows and “Democracy” within 20 month, the awfull truth on the ground for Libyan´s looks quite different from the Holliwood Hero version sold by Al Jazeera et al. … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged abdulhakim belhadj, Al Qaeda, Apache, Arab Spring, Arab Summer, Arabian Summer, awful truth, Bengazi, bombing, christof lehmann, CIRT, civilian, Crisis, Green Square, Hospital, Humanitarian, killing, Libya, massacre, NATO, nsnbc, Rebel, Rebels, shooting, Sirte, TNC, Tripoli, truth 2 Comments