- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: www.nsnbc.wordpress.com
Brief Libya Update: Sirte – Bani Walid
Ghadafi loyalists in Sirte and Bani Walid pounded by NATO Bombs while holding rebels and mercenaries land onslaught at bay. A brief update. Dr. Christof Lehmann Troops loyal to Muammar Ghadafi and armed people are holding the rebel and mercenary … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged airraids, Bani Walid, bombing, casualties, christof lehmann, CIRT, civilian casualties, crimes, Ghadafi, Libya, massacre, Massacres, NATO, nsnbc, Nuremberg Crimes, propaganda, Rebels, Sirte, TNC, Tuareg, war crimes, Warfallah, www.nsnbc.wordpress.com 2 Comments
Israels Ambassador to Egypt Expelled by Angry Crowd.
For the second time within one week Israel is loosing it´s diplomatic ties to one of it´s closest allies. Israels Ambassador to Egypt,Yitzchak Levanon, fled the country, after an angry mob, numbering thousands, attacked the Israeli Embassy. by Dr. Christof … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Middle East, News Tagged apology, Benjamin Netanjahu, christof lehmann, Diplomatic crisis, diplomatic ties, Egypt, Embassy in Cairo, embassy stormed, Expelled, Ezzam Sharaf, Field Marshal Tantawi, flotilla, Israel, Israels Ambassador, Israels Embassy, mavi marmara, Middle East, Netanjahu, nsnbc, Palestine, Palestinian, Prime Minister Ezzam Sharaf, state of emergency, Statehood, Tantawi, Turkey, www.nsnbc.wordpress.com, Yitzchak Levanon 2 Comments