- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Tuareg
Libyan Democracy: Elections After Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing.
After eight months of relentless bombing, genocide and ethnic cleansing, NATO has succeeded in destabilizing the country. International pressure towards elections is increasing, and TNC Executive Board Chairman Jibril is trying to follow suit while the country descends into utter … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, black libyans, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Elections After Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing, Ethnic Cleansing in Libya, genocide in libya, Libya, Libyan Democracy, libyan resistance, Libyan Tribes, mahmud jibril, NATO, NATO crimes, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Tawergha, TNC, Tuareg, Unified Protector, war crimes 3 Comments
Libya Storm on Sirte Failed TNC in Desperate Chaos
Yesterday NATO and TNC Mercenaries initiated the yet heaviest assault on the strategically and economically important city of Sirte, advancing into the suburbs of the city. After heavy fighting the attack was grinded to a halt this morning. Though heavy … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, African Affairs, Al Qaeda, belhadj, Bengazi, Bengazi traibal leaders, christof lehmann, civilian casualties, democracy in 20 months, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Jalil, Libya, Libya Storm on Sirte Failed TNC in Desperate Chaos, libya war, libyan islamic fighting group, national transitional counsel, NATO, NATO bombing, nato war crimes, northern africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Sirte, sirte attack, sirte hospital, sirte siege, Special Operations, TNC, transitional national counsel, Tripoli, tripoli hospital bombed, tripoli judge assassinated, Tuareg, weapons in tripoli 11 Comments
Brief Libya Update: Sirte – Bani Walid
Ghadafi loyalists in Sirte and Bani Walid pounded by NATO Bombs while holding rebels and mercenaries land onslaught at bay. A brief update. Dr. Christof Lehmann Troops loyal to Muammar Ghadafi and armed people are holding the rebel and mercenary … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged airraids, Bani Walid, bombing, casualties, christof lehmann, CIRT, civilian casualties, crimes, Ghadafi, Libya, massacre, Massacres, NATO, nsnbc, Nuremberg Crimes, propaganda, Rebels, Sirte, TNC, Tuareg, war crimes, Warfallah, www.nsnbc.wordpress.com 2 Comments