- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Unemployment
Blood on the (Bain) tracks
Blood on the (Bain) tracks By Pepe Escobar. Asia Times. – This is the moment everyone was waiting for in the 2012 US presidential campaign; the hardcore drawing of first blood. Whatever one’s judgment on Nobel Peace Prize winner and … Continue reading
Posted in Northern America, Opinion Tagged Asia Times, boston globe article, Corruption, criminal government, Domestic Politics USA, Foreign Politics USA, hellfire missile, Mitt Romney, nobel peace prize, nobel peace prize winner, nsnbc, Obama, Obama Nobel peace laureate, peace prize winner, Pepe Escobar, Politics, President Obama, Presidential Campaign, Unemployment, US Presidential Elections Leave a comment
Americanization of the World: Undeniable Reality?
By Dr Kiyul Chung – The 4th Media Today Americanization of the world seemingly has become an undeniable reality in many parts of the globe. It is indeed quite surprising to realize again how deep and broad, cross national borders, … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Culture, Economy, Opinion, World Tagged Americanization, asia, Cultural Imperialism, Culture, Diversity, Dr. Kiyul Chung, economy, finance, Food, Globalization, imperialism, Kiyul Chung, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Poverty, the 4th media, Unemployment, USA Leave a comment