- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: International banking Cartels
I am an anti-semite: because I am telling the truth about the fact that Germany 2012 de facto is still under occupation; under administration by a government that is dependent on the Supreme Allied Command; Governed by a construct that … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Opinion Tagged 9/11, Afghanistan, Anti Terror Law, barak hussein obama, Bilderberg, Bush, christof lehmann, Colonialism, Dr. Christof Lehmann, extraordinary rendition, Human Rights, International banking Cartels, Iraq, Israel, Libya, NDAA, nsnbc, Palestine, Patriot Act, Syria, Torture, war crimes, zionism 1 Comment