- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Assad e-mails
Syria: MI6 and whom else is “The Guardian” a Guardian for ?
Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. When the MI6 is caught red handed in illegal and homicidal activities in Syria the world as we know it is “normal“, no alarm. It becomes an entirely different matter all together when these criminal activities … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, Assad e-mails, Bashar al Assad, christof lehmann, Cognitive Diversity, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Free Syrian Army, global security, Intelligence Services, Media Fabrications, MI6, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, propaganda, PSYOP, spin, Syria, Syrian Opposition, the guardian, unconventional warfare, war crimes, war on syria, warmongering 3 Comments