- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: zionism in usa
Obama betrays Palestinians, stepping deeper into Zionist trap.
by James Petras Introduction There are two views of Obama’s speech to the General Assembly on September 21, 2011, and his opposition to the recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state and its admission to the UN. The common opinion … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Northern America, Politics Tagged AIPAC, CIA, Israel, israeli espionage, james petras, jerusalem, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, Mossad, netanyahu, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Obama betrays palestinians, Palestine, petras, PLO, pollard, recognition of palestine, terrorism and security, USA, zionism, zionism in usa, zionist Leave a comment