- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: world public opinion
Drone me down on the killing floor.
Drone me down on the killing floor. Lord knows, I should’a been gone Lord knows, I should’a been gone And I wouldn’t’ve been here, down on the killin’ floor – Howlin’ Wolf, Killing Floor By Pepe Escobar. As convenient as … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged CIA, Civil Liberties, Drone Strikes, Drones, global security, Human Rights, isi, Middle East, nsnbc, Pakistan, Pepe Escobar, UAV, war crimes, world public opinion Leave a comment