- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Wider Middle East
Clinton threatens Russia and China at “Friends of Syria” Meeting.
Clinton threatens Russia and China at “Friends of Syria” Meeting. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc – Last Friday delegates of good and well 100 Arab, Western, and mainly Western-Allied nations met in Paris under the umbrella of the “Friends of … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged christof lehmann, Clinton threatens Russia and China, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Friends of Syria, GCC, Georgia, global security, Hillary Clinton, Iran, Iznogood, Mercenary Armies, mercenary army, Middle East, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Paris, Politics, Qatar, rumsfeld, Sanctions, Saudi Arabia, state sponsored terrorism, Syria Elections, Syrian Ministers, Syrian Opposition Party, Syrian Unity Government, UAE, united arab emirates, war on syria, Wider Middle East 3 Comments
NATO`s 25th Summit in Chicago in Preparation of Global Full Spectrum Dominance, Interventionism, Possible Preparations for A Regional War Directed against Russia and China, and Developments in Global Security.
By Christof Lehmann, nsnbc –NATO and Chicago prepare for NATO`s 25th Summit while a 17 nations war games exercise is planned in northern Jordan, near the Syrian border. Russian President Vladimir Putin has called US President Obama and declared that … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, News, Northern America, World Tagged Chicago, cuban missile crisis, Europe, global security, imperialism, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Middle East, Middle East Crisis, missile defense shield, NATO, NATO summit, NATO Terrorism, Politics, Russia, russian president vladimir putin, Syria, Terrorism, USA, Wider Middle East 57 Comments
NATO set for War on Syria threatens Iran. The Russian Dilemma, and the Possible “Joker”.
By Christof Lehmann – Editorial Encirclement – One of the Russian preconditions for the re-unification of Eastern and Western Germany was, that NATO would not station any troops in Eastern Germany, any of the former Soviet Republics, and former Warsaw … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, Middle East Tagged Al Qaeda, Arab Spring, Asia Minor, Assad, Bashar al Assad, belhadj, boris yeltsin, China, christof lehmann, conflict, conflict resolution, Covert war, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, EU, former soviet republics, Geo-Politics, Ghadafi, global security, insurgency, Iran, Israel, Libya, Main Stream Media, Middle East, Missile Shield, Mossad, MSM, Muslim Brotherhood, National Council of Syria, NATO, north ossetia, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Qatar, referendum, Regional War, Russia, Saudi Arabia, special forces, subversion, Syria, Turkey, United Nations, UNSC, USA, Vladimir Putin, Wider Middle East 6 Comments
Attack on Syria likely before March?
After the Arab Leagues discontinuation of it´s mission in Syria, the closure of European and Arab Embassies in Damascus, and the non binding resolution of the United Nations General Assembly, all signals are set “Go” for the War on Syria … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged AL, Al Assad, Arab League, christof lehmann, churkin, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, EU, Free Syrian Army, global security, insurgency, Iran, Jordan, Jumblatt, Lebanon, Middle East, middle east conflict, Military Confrontation, NATO, NATO mercenaries, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Russia, Sanctions, subversion, Syria, TC 18-01, Terrorism, Turkey, UN, UN General Assembly, unconventional warfare, UNSC, USA, war on syria, Wider Middle East 29 Comments