- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Wider Middle-East and Global War Imminent ?
Wider Middle-East and Global War Imminent ?
Russian Warnings against NATO´s War Plans. When then Russian President, and now presidential candidate Vladimir Putin stated at the International Security Conference in Munich in 2007, that the world had never been as close to a global war, the international … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, Middle East Tagged China, christof lehmann, conflict, conflict resolution, Dr. Christof Lehmann, global security, global war, imperialism, Iran, Middle East, Middle East War, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, PNAC, Russia, Syria, USA, war on iran, war on syria, Wider Middle-East and Global War Imminent ? 12 Comments