- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: wartime rights of civilian and military prisoners
Saudi Arabia commits War Crime by Forced Use of Prisoners in Syria Insurgency.
Saudi Arabia commits War Crime by Forced Use of Prisoners in Syria Insurgency. An official and classified Saudi Arabian document reveals that the government of Saudi Arabia releases its most dangerous prisoners who are sentenced to death under the condition … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged christof lehmann, Classified Saudi Document, Geneva Conventions, Jihad of the convicts, Libya, Middle East, nato war crimes, nsnbc, Politics, saudi arabia commits war crimes by forced use of prisoners, Saudi Arabia sends convicts to Syria, Saudi War Crimes, Turkish war crimes, war crimes, wartime rights of civilian and military prisoners 12 Comments