- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: war on russia
By Nathalia Meden – Strategic Culture Foundation The 2010 German government’s annual Defense Exports Report reaffirmed the trend to extention that had already been confirmed by Stockholm International Peace Institute (SIPRI). As SIPRI review says Germany’s world market arms sales … Continue reading
General Leonid Ivashov US Department of State spokeswoman Victoria Nuland announced on November 22 that the US stops supplying to Russia the data on conventional arms in Europe. Furthermore, Russian inspectors would not be admitted to US military bases in … Continue reading
Neo-Colonialism, Subversion in Africa and Global Conflict. The withdrawal of the old colonial powers from Africa, in the context of a developing cold war, (1), a developing Pan-African Nationalism (2), and the rising cost of maintaining a colonial administration system, … Continue reading
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading
The game is set. The longer U.S. and E.U. sanctions and the ongoing NATO and Saudi backed insurgency and attempted subversion of the Syrian government continue, the greater effect they will have. Russia´s late and feeble response has brought it … Continue reading