- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: war on china
German Arms go East
By Nathalia Meden – Strategic Culture Foundation The 2010 German government’s annual Defense Exports Report reaffirmed the trend to extention that had already been confirmed by Stockholm International Peace Institute (SIPRI). As SIPRI review says Germany’s world market arms sales … Continue reading
Neo-Colonialism, Subversion in Africa and Global Conflict
Neo-Colonialism, Subversion in Africa and Global Conflict. The withdrawal of the old colonial powers from Africa, in the context of a developing cold war, (1), a developing Pan-African Nationalism (2), and the rising cost of maintaining a colonial administration system, … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Analysis, Editorial, Geo-Politics, World Tagged african economy, african union, AFRICOM, CFA, cfa zone, China, chinese investments, christof lehmann, cino african, colonization of africa, Dr. Christof Lehmann, European Union, french economy in africa, gbagbo, Ghadafi, global war, Globalization, Libya, mediterranean alliance, mediterranean basin, NATO, Neo colonialism africa, neo-colonialism, northern africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, pan-african, pan-african currency, racism, ressources, Russia, Sarkozy, Subversion in Africa and Global Conflict, Tripoli, war on china, war on russia, west africa 36 Comments
Libya´s TNC, Bullet Proof Democracy and Perpetual War.
On 1 September Libya´s Transitional National Counsel announced “Democracy in 20 Months”. With a TNC in chaos and assassination attempts and infighting having become daily news, the NATO lead aggression is failing on all fronts. TNC has become the acronym … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged Abdel fatah Younis, anglo-american empire, assassination, belhadj, belhadj bomb, Bengazi, Bullet Proof Democracy and Perpetual War, China, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, green flag, humanitarian situation, Jalil, jibril, Libya, libya humanitarian, libya war, Libya´s TNC, libyan resistance, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Russia, siege on sirte, Sirte, sothern Libya, TNC, Tripoli, United Nations, USA, war on china, younis 23 Comments
France Threatens Iran With Military Action at U.N.
On Tuesday the world came one step closer to an overt global conflict when French Ambassador to the UN Gerard Araud openly threatened Iran with war. Had this statement been made ten years ago political analysts would have seen it … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News, Politics, World Tagged ahmedinejad, anglo-american empire, ATC, christof lehmann, conflict, Dr. Christof Lehmann, France Theatens Iran With Military Action at U.N., france threatens Iran, french ambition, insurgency in syria, iran nuclear program, Middle East, middle east conflict, NATO, nato aggression, NATO expansion, non proliferation AIPAC, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, russia inspects iran, Sarkozy, Sibel Edmonds, Syria, UN, UN ambassador threatens iran attack against iran, UN DONE, war on china, war on iran, war on libya 4 Comments