- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: war crimes in libya
Libya Resistance Continues – NATO Plans Next Stage of War.
The war on Libya is one phase of a multi stage NATO project towards global conflict. The fierce resistance of Libyan Military, Tribal and Popular Forces have not only succeeded in pinning the worlds leading military alliance, NATO down to … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Bani Walid, Bengazi, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, genocide in libya, ICC, Libya, Libya Resistance Continues, libyan liberation, libyan resistance, libyan war, massacres in libya, NATO Plans Next Stage of War, nato war crimes, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Sirte, Tripoli, war crimes, war crimes in libya, warcrimes 4 Comments
UN DONE The 66th Session of the General Assembly. Reflections by Dr. Christof Lehmann
The 66th Session of the United Nations General Assembley; against the backdrop of a manufactured world economic crisis; the abuse of the UN Security Counsel Resolution 1973 on Libya to give the appearance of legality to a war that is … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged 66th session of the general assembly, A Collection of Reflections by Christof Lehmann, anglo-american empire, China, christof lehmann, colonialization, crimes against humanity, Dr. Christof Lehmann, general assembly, legitimation of crimes, Libya, lost legitimacy, NATO, neo-colonialism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, reflections, santions on syria, slavery, Syria, Tripoli, UN, UN DONE, UN DONE The 66th Session of the General Assembly, un fair, un just, undeniable, unforgivable, United Nations, war crimes, war crimes in libya, world economic crisis 26 Comments
NATO Soldiers Captured in Libya, War Crimes and the Spoils of War.
Libyan Government Spokesperson Dr. Moussa Ibrahim confimed that 19 NATO Soldiers were captured by Libyan Forces. Meanwhile, NATO continues it´s bombing of military as well as civilian targets. nsnbc receives eyewitness reports of widespread murder of civilians by TNC forces. … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, Opinion Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, Al Qaeda, belhadj, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, dr. moussa ibrahim, hasidi, jibril, jibril signs agreement, libya pays for bombs, Moussa Ibrahim, NATO, nato occupation, NATO soldiers captured, nato soldiers captured in libya, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, TNC, transitional national counsel, Tripoli military counsel, war crimes in libya 3 Comments