- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: US Secretary of Defense
The Diaoyu Dao; Taiwan between a Rock and a Hard Place.
Posted on October 8, 2012 by christoflehmann
The Diaoyu Dao; Taiwan between a Rock and a Hard Place. By Christof Lehmann -The Chinese – Japanese raw over the Diaoyu or Senkaku islands is overshadowing Taiwan´s territorial claims over the rocky islands, 120 nautical miles from its coast, … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Editorial, Geo-Politics | Tagged China, christof lehmann, Diaoyu Dao, disputed islands, east china sea, fishery rights, Geo-Politics, global security, Hu Jintao, Japan, leon panetta, nsnbc, Panetta, Politics, san francisco treaty, Senkaku Islands, Taiwan, US Secretary of Defense, Yin-jeou | 6 Comments